Experienced Outside Advertising Sales Executive needed for upscale, glossy, professional woman’s magazine.
For all the things that you are…Rochester Woman
As an established marketing, advertising and publishing company, Rochester Woman Magazine and Network Rochester are looking for individuals with sales experience, drive and ambition to work with our fast growing team. As the ONLY professional woman’s magazine in the area, our game plan is simple…listen to what Rochester women want to read about, then deliver. We do exactly that to over 75,000 professionals each month. As the local print and electronic medium for professional women in the Greater Rochester Area, Rochester Woman Magazine carries out a mission to inform, entertain, inspire and educate women in a proactive way. We regularly address matters of importance to women including leadership, health, education, charitable activities and the even latest fashions. Our advertisers appreciate the value of our loyal readership.
We distribute Rochester Woman Magazine in over 375 businesses locally that are frequented by women throughout the Greater Rochester and Finger Lakes areas. We are looking for individuals to help us grow, not only in Rochester, but into other cities as well. We will provide some warm/hot leads for you, but you will also be expected to do some cold calling. Income potential is limitless with all the products and services we can provide to our clients.
As you can see, women are the driving force of this economy and are out there making buying decisions that affect every business. This is why we are looking for highly qualified individuals to sell our publication to new clients. Besides, it is fun!!!
Only team players, and motivated individuals should apply….and no, men, you are not excluded we will take you to…
Please send your resume and cover letter if you are interested in becoming a part of our incredible team.. The requirements listed above are a prerequisite in obtaining an interview.
Responsibilities would include:
• Takes leadership in proactively selling into major female dominated sectors by identifying and contacting prospective decision makers, understanding their needs as it relates to our products and effectively communicating the benefits of buying from our company
• Develop and manages an account list of prospects and clients and work diligently to build ongoing relationships within these accounts to increase sales
• Gains an understanding of each account’s internal purchasing procedures and policies and works to fulfill and adhere to these requirements in order to get their business
• Promptly manage and resolve account customer e-mail and telephone inquiries, issues and complaints
• Comprehend, implement and effectively communicates relevant company policies and procedures
• Groom the aging A/R report to ensure customers pay promptly, in full and work to collect payment from all clients
• Selling and management of advertising within multiple publications and media (including email marketing, advertising space, events, etc.)
Serious inquiries only. Contact email@example.com